The Solidworks Experience Day 2020 on October 15 is the digital forum for the largest user community around product development and manufacturing with Solidworks in the German speaking countries. Configuration specialist Lino will present its 3D configuration and CPQ software for automated processes in sales, project planning, design and manufacturing in the virtual partner exhibition.
This year, the trade fair is being held digitally for the first time. So you can be there live without stress and long journeys. We and our partners will be available for you at virtual exhibition stands via live chat and video call with practical experience and know-how. Participation in the virtual trade conference is free of charge.
Our consultants Stefanie Elzenbeck and Roy Streicher will be available for you as contact persons via chat, telephone and e-mail during the entire event. They will be happy to answer all your questions about 3D Configuration- and CPQ-Software, as well as Tacton Design and sales automation. On request, live demonstrations of the software can also be given ad hoc.
Topics and contents of the event
- Visit over 40 different lectures and live demos in the virtual lecture rooms.
- Follow 5 expert rounds, which will take place live on the big stage
- Visit the virtual partner exhibition, download information material or get personal advice.
- Get in direct contact with software experts and talk about individual solution concepts.
- Use the group and individual chat opportunities to exchange ideas and network with other participants.
More Information and registration at solidpro.de/solidworks-experience-day-2020/