Lino® 3D Configuration Solutions at 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021
At the virtual 3DEXPERIENCE World (successor of SOLIDWORKS World), Lino will present its 3D configuration and CPQ software. Based on Solidworks®, Tacton and Software Made by Lino®, the software solution implements automated, end-to-end sales and design processes for companies in the machinery and plant industry.
3DEXPERIENCE World brings together a vibrant community of designers, engineers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs and executives to discover innovations and share knowledge. A community that networks globally to increase their innovation and design end-to-end, digitized and automated business processes.
- Develop, refine and expand your skills in over 100 presentations and demonstrations
- Discover what’s new and get inspired by industry experts and thought leaders
- Network globally with many thousands of Solidworks users and experts
- Rekindle your passion for Solidworks through unforgettable shared experiences
Due to the current pandemic, Dassault Systèmes had made the decision to hold 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021 as a purely virtual event.
This is your unique chance to participate in this event for free.
The virtual conference will take place during the week of February 8 – 11, 2021. Monday is reserved for certification of Solidworks users.
The official core program with presentations and partner exhibition will take place from Tuesday to Thursday between 8:00 am – 6:15 pm (EST) and 2:00 pm – 00:15 pm (CET) respectively. The Lino team will be available for talks and presentations on the online portal on these days.
Check out the full program on the conference website here.
- 14:00 - 16:00 h (CET)
- Meetups - Participants with similar interests can network here and share their experiences on challenges they have experienced. Furthermore, there is the possibility to ask questions to Solidworks experts and management.
- 16:00 - 17:00 h (CET)
- General Sessions - A variety of live presentations will take place daily, and industry experts and world-class engineers will speak about how the combination of technology and human ingenuity creates alternative perspectives to invent, develop and produce new things. Solidworks experts will showcase the latest software developments.
- 17:15 - 23:00 h (CET)
- Training Sessions - In the form of virtual lectures, demos, product reviews, panel discussions and expert roundtables on a variety of topics. The skills and knowledge you learn in these sessions can be put to use immediately, helping you and your team accelerate your design process.
- 10:00 - 00:00 h (CET)
- 3DEXPERIENCE Playground - This is the hub of 3DEXPERIENCE World 2021, where you can interact with Solidworks or 3DS partners and learn how to extend your existing system landscape to digitize and automate business processes end-to-end. Here you can interact with student design teams and get inspired by interesting stories on startups, entrepreneurs and manufacturing companies.
(CET) = Central Europe Time