Lino GmbH is one of the few expert companies in Germany and Austria that offers technology-leading solutions in the area of Product Configuration, from Design through Sales to the end customer.
We provide our knowledge in the form of consulting and development services to support companies in the introduction and use of intelligent configurators. With our expertise, we cover cross-process flows from Product Development through Project Planning and Sales to the end customer.
In this way, we open up significant optimization potential and long-term competitive advantages for our customers. We are therefore growing very dynamically and are looking for you to join our team at the Dresden site with immediate effect as a
Senior Test Manager, Software Tester (m/f/d)
- Planning, setup and maintenance of a test infrastructure.
- Creation of test concepts and strategies for software and software projects.
- Definition and implementation of suitable test automation strategies.
- Support during test realization and execution.
- Analysis and preparation of test results.
- Close cooperation with the development teams.
- Completed studies in (business) computer science or comparable education.
- Expert knowledge in the development of test concepts and the use of suitable tools.
- Several years of experience in test automation and test management.
- Ideally a certification according to ISTQB.
- Structured and independent way of working.
- Ability to work in a team, convincing communication skills and a confident appearance.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
- Interesting tasks with real prospects in a challenging growth market.
- A culture in which everyone can help shape things – working together to find the best idea.
- Attractive earning opportunities in a collegial environment.
- Flexible working hours by flexitime regulation.
- Home office possible according to Lino guidelines.
We are seeking someone for a long-term working relationship at our Lino office in Dresden.
Interested? Then simply use the form provided here or send your application to:
Chemnitzer Straße 117 | 01187 Dresden | Germany
EMail email@example.com | Phone +49 (6131) 32785-10