30Everyone who has ever individually configured a dream car, a bedroom wardrobe or a laptop has encountered this technology. We at Lino GmbH are one of the few expert enterprises in product configuration in Germany. We provide our knowledge in the form of consulting and development services to support enterprises in implementing and utilizing intelligent configurators. With our expertise, we cover the full range of configuration-dependent processes from design, project planning and sales to fabrication and even the end customer. In this way, we unlock enormous optimization potential for our customers.
We grow very dynamically and are looking for you to join our team immediately in Bremen as a
You create implementation concepts, work on projects, train and advise medium-sized customers. You have very good 3D CAD skills in Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor. We expect technical competence, logical thinking and a distinct ability to analyze. In addition to your professional qualifications, it is important to us that you fit in with us and our customers.
- Technical training or studies in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Application experience with 3D CAD systems – preferably Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor
- Interest in CAD or Design Automation
- Interest in methods and tools for product development
- Experience with Microsoft products and ideally Tacton Design Automation
- 15 to 20 hours during the semester (flexible scheduling)
- Full-time possible during semester breaks (flexible working hours)
We also offer…
- Attractive earning opportunities
- Excellent outlooks
- Themes for master’s / bachelor’s thesis
We want to recruit you for a collaboration at our location in Bremen.
Interested? Then please only use the form at the bottom of the page.
Lino GmbH | Grosse Bleiche 15 | 55116 Mainz | Germany
Mail email@example.com | phone +49 (6131) 32785-10